HELPING YOU BUILD AN IMPACTFUL MESSAGE
What is Video Marketing?
Video Marketing is the process of using video to promote your brand, product, and/or service. Video is widely used in the marketing community, mainly because consumers love to watch videos. Secondly, it helps create a more compelling and intriguing story, making it easier for your brand to resonate with your target audience.
However, with that said, many companies neglect to use video marketing because it can be intimidating, complicated, and expensive. Sales and Marketing Inc. will help guide you through this process and show you options that fit within your company budget.
Video Marketing Statistics
Common Issues We See
- Companies recognize the importance of video, but don’t think they can afford it. (There are many pricing options out there for all size companies.)
- Business owners aren’t comfortable being in video. (Don’t worry, it’s gets easier!)
- Video is created, but not distributed widely enough to make a big impact. (Most companies will only post to YouTube.)
- Companies go with too cheap of an option and get videos that don’t represent their brand well enough.
- Video is an after thought in the marketing campaign and is not really pursued unless time and resources are available. (They rarely will be.)
- Companies spend too much money on video marketing and it consumes their entire marketing budget. (There needs to be a happy medium in your marketing budget.)
6 Steps to Mastering Your
In our latest e-book series, we outline what it takes to build a wold class marketing team. As many business owners know, marketing is constantly evolving and this evolution has forced marketers to confront new obstacles with various techniques, technologies, analytics, and metrics.
This constant evolution makes it easier for marketing programs to become even more unreliable and unpredictable. We tackle these issues by focusing on the steps needed to build a stable and reliable marketing foundation for you and your marketing team.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Marketing Strategy
- Explanations of why each step is important
- and pro tips to guide you through execution.
The Project & The Team
With all of our engagements, we will complete a comprehensive Marketing Analysis to determine how video marketing can best be used to help your company grow. Additionally, it’s important for us to determine what the potential ROI is for using video to promote your business. Video marketing can become a considerable expense for an organization, it’s imperative that this cost is measured out against the expected benefits.
From there, we will guide you through the process of implementing video into your marketing campaigns and how to maximize the distribution of your videos across all of your marketing channels.
Potential Project Elements Include:
Complete Marketing Analysis
Video Distribution Strategy
Video Creation Strategy
Video Marketing Tools
Metrics & Reporting
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Video Marketing?