LETTING THE CUSTOMERS COME TO YOU
What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing is the process of drawing buyers to your organization by creating useful and helpful content/interactions. This useful content creates a system of potential buyers finding your company through a variety of different channels.
We like to use the analogy of the hunter versus the farmer. The inbound marketing strategy takes the farmers approach. Your business builds content that is similar to planting seeds. It takes some time to nurture those seeds and let it grow, but you receive a much more stable harvest when the time comes.
Additionally, this approach often leads to potential customers reaching out to you when it is the most convenient for them. This also helps shorten the sales cycle because they have already experienced your company’s credibility first hand before reaching out to you.
SEO & Keywords
Inbound Marketing Statistics
Common Issues We See
- Companies want to build an inbound marketing system, but aren’t sure how to begin or how to manage the system once it’s built.
- Not enough company content is being developed and/or the content is not catered to the correct buyer personas.
- Content distribution is limited and not shared across multiple channels.
- Quality content is not being repurposed into different formats to gather more company exposure.
- A MAP or CRM is not being used to create efficiency and track the client engagement throughout the sales funnel.
- Landing pages and call-to-actions are not used and/or have been built incorrectly.
6 Steps to Mastering Your
In our latest e-book series, we outline what it takes to build a wold class marketing team. As many business owners know, marketing is constantly evolving and this evolution has forced marketers to confront new obstacles with various techniques, technologies, analytics, and metrics.
This constant evolution makes it easier for marketing programs to become even more unreliable and unpredictable. We tackle these issues by focusing on the steps needed to build a stable and reliable marketing foundation for you and your marketing team.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Marketing Strategy
- Explanations of why each step is important
- and pro tips to guide you through execution.
The Project & The Team
To begin, we will complete a comprehensive Marketing Analysis to determine what elements of your inbound strategy are producing results and which ones aren’t. From this analysis, we will deliver a report that outlines the key steps required to build your inbound marketing system and what the expected timeline would be for your business.
Potential Project Elements Include:
Target Market & Buyer Personas
Content Distribution Strategy
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Inbound Marketing?