INITIATING THE INTERACTION
What is Outbound Marketing?
Outbound marketing can also be referred to as traditional marketing or even interruption marketing. The ultimate goal of outbound marketing is to initiate an interaction with your potential buyer and entice them to purchase your product or service.
However, in recent years, more and more companies are experiencing issues with their outbound marketing and it’s effectiveness.
The reasoning behind this decline in outbound effectiveness comes from the shift in the buyers market. Now, more than ever before, your buyer has an abundance of information at their fingertips. They spend more time researching products and services than what was possible before the internet.
With this information boom, buyers now want to be educated rather than being sold your product or service.
Social Media Advertising
Common Issues We See
- Companies currently rely too much on outbound advertising and are unsure how to diversify their marketing strategy.
- Outbound marketing metrics and analytics are not being tracked. Making it difficult to track ROI and justify the marketing spend each year.
- Lower and lower response rates each quarter from outbound marketing activities.
- Marketing activities are not objective based, which leads to spending money on various outbound channels without knowing what to expect from them.
- Companies find themselves riding the roller coaster of having leads and not having leads.
- Messaging is outdated and does not follow the brand’s differentiation strategy.
6 Steps to Mastering Your
In our latest e-book series, we outline what it takes to build a wold class marketing team. As many business owners know, marketing is constantly evolving and this evolution has forced marketers to confront new obstacles with various techniques, technologies, analytics, and metrics.
This constant evolution makes it easier for marketing programs to become even more unreliable and unpredictable. We tackle these issues by focusing on the steps needed to build a stable and reliable marketing foundation for you and your marketing team.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Marketing Strategy
- Explanations of why each step is important
- and pro tips to guide you through execution.
The Project & The Team
Once we have reviewed the analytics, we will discuss with you potential tactics to increase the effectiveness or potential budget reallocations to new strategies, such as inbound marketing.
Potential Project Elements Include:
Metrics & Reporting
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Outbound Marketing?