PUTTING THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT ROLE
What is a Talent Strategy?
A talent strategy is the planning process of optimizing your recruiting and on-boarding process to maximize your company’s investment on employees.
This is extremely important in the sales environment, especially because skilled sales representatives can be so hard to find and retain.
Ultimately, the goal of an effective talent strategy is to hire effective sales members for your company and lower your overall employee attrition.
Talent Strategy Statistics
Common Issues We See
- Companies aren’t clear what to look for in a sales member, often leading to unstructured hiring processes based more on personal preference.
- Companies with hiring assessment tools to help them measure sales effectiveness, often don’t trust the report and still hire based on personal preference.
- Companies have a hard time incentivizing the newer generation of sales employees. Who aren’t willing to work solely on commission.
- Lastly, and the biggest issue we see, companies are losing highly skilled sales members due to competition or retirement and aren’t finding sales members able to replace them.
6 Steps to Mastering Your
In our latest e-book series, we begin outlining which Talent Strategy elements can have the most impact on reducing recruiting investments, increasing employee retention, and promoting company career advancements.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Talent Strategy
- Benchmarks to compare your answers with top US companies
- And pro tips to help you during execution.
The Project & The Team
If your talent strategy needs adjustment, we will review numerous items, such as, compensation, incentives, hiring process, job descriptions, on-boarding, and channels used to attract potential recruits. From there, we will build talent strategy for your organization and walk you through the implementation phase.
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Talent Strategies?