INCREASING YOUR COMPANY EXPOSURE
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
What is a Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing or social media strategy is a form of marketing that uses social media channels to distribute content that your followers want to share. With more social engagement and shares, the more exposure your company will get to a larger more diverse audience.
There are multiple social media channels and they all have their own specific niches and benefits. For example, LinkedIn is excellent for business networking, while YouTube is best for sharing videos. Ultimately, the goal is to grow your reach and start dialogue with your audience. Again, social media is an engagement tool that should be used for interactions with your audience, not just an ad platform.
Social Media Statistics
Common Issues We See
- Companies want to use more social media, but they don’t know how. (We understand, it’s complicated.)
- Companies don’t see the value in dedicating that much time to using social media channels. (If this is you, look at the statistics above.)
- Companies will use their business account inappropriately and turn away potential buyers. (Don’t be this person.)
- Companies will ignore comments and messages sent to them on social media. (Don’t miss the chance for dialogue!)
- Companies will create various social media accounts, but will ignore them as a viable marketing channel.
- Companies don’t plan out a social media strategy and as a result don’t use the system effectively.
6 Steps to Mastering Your
In our latest e-book series, we outline what it takes to build a wold class marketing team. As many business owners know, marketing is constantly evolving and this evolution has forced marketers to confront new obstacles with various techniques, technologies, analytics, and metrics.
This constant evolution makes it easier for marketing programs to become even more unreliable and unpredictable. We tackle these issues by focusing on the steps needed to build a stable and reliable marketing foundation for you and your marketing team.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Marketing Strategy
- Explanations of why each step is important
- and pro tips to guide you through execution.
The Project & The Team
We will complete a comprehensive marketing analysis, by reviewing your previous social media content and the resulting engagement. From there we will deliver a report explaining what needs to be updated and how your company can use it moving forward.
If you aren’t using social media, we will explain which ones are right for you and what it will look like to use social media for your organization.
Potential Project Elements Include:
Social Media Analysis
Content Distribution Strategy
Metrics & Reporting
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Social Media Marketing?