IMPROVING YOUR RANKINGS ONLINE
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Search Engine Optimization, commonly referred to as SEO, is the process of maximizing your website’s performance to increase search engine rankings across the web.
Ultimately, the goal is to rank on the first page of all major search engines, such as Google, for your desired keyword or keyword phrase.
There are multiple factors that are considered when optimizing a website for maximum search results.
However, the main thing we must emphasize is that good content is always the primary mission of any website. Trying to spam your way to the top will not work in today’s search engines.
Internal and External
HTTP vs. HTTPS
Some SEO Statistics
Common Issues We See
- Companies are unsure what Search Engine Optimization is and how they can change it.
- Companies attempt to use keyword stuffing to rank better for a keyword or keyword phrase.
- Content is being generated randomly, it isn’t catered to help search engines easily crawl the content.
- Website contains outdated or duplicate content. Resulting in lower rankings for those keyword terms.
- A third party source is hired for link farming. In most cases, this will only hurt your search rankings.
- Multiple external ads are placed on the site. This will often slow down your site and cause issues on a mobile device.
6 Steps to Mastering Your
In our latest e-book series, we outline what it takes to build a wold class marketing team. As many business owners know, marketing is constantly evolving and this evolution has forced marketers to confront new obstacles with various techniques, technologies, analytics, and metrics.
This constant evolution makes it easier for marketing programs to become even more unreliable and unpredictable. We tackle these issues by focusing on the steps needed to build a stable and reliable marketing foundation for you and your marketing team.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Marketing Strategy
- Explanations of why each step is important
- and pro tips to guide you through execution.
The Project & The Team
How your business ranks on major search engines can make or break a growing company. With this being one of the most important aspects to your digital campaigns, we focus much of our energy on maximizing your SEO efforts. To do this, we will complete a comprehensive Web Optimization Analysis to review all of the elements that tie directly to your SEO efforts. From there, we suggest what changes need to be made to the web-structure and what steps need to be taken in the future to enhance the company’s search results through all of the major search engines.
Potential Project Elements Include:
Build Analytic Tools
Content Distribution Strategy
Metrics & Reporting
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Search Engine Optimization?