THE FOUNDATION FOR SALES SUCCESS
A sales strategy is the process and plan in which your company intends to differentiate yourself in the market place and how your sales team will be communicating with the buyer.
Some companies will refer to this as their go-to-market plan, in which they outline in detail what actions will be taken place to effectively reach their target market across multiple channels.
Sales Strategy Statistics
Common Issues We See
- Companies are unsure what to include in their sales strategy and what will have the most impact on revenue.
- Companies will continue doing the same sales strategy year-over-year even with declining sales. (Often more pressure is placed on the sales team. )
- Companies will experience a decrease in sales and will start making changes at the sales representative level, without evaluating the sales strategy effectiveness.
- Even after a successful sales year, companies will neglect to review the sales strategy to determine what worked and why. (Always close the loop!)
6 Steps to Mastering Your
In our latest e-book series, we begin outlining which Sales Strategy & Design elements can have the most impact on building consistent sales growth for you and your organization.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Sales Strategy
- Benchmarks to compare your answers with top US companies
- And pro tips to help you during execution.
The Project & The Team
Once the assessment is complete, we will advise you on which actions will produce the highest ROI for you and your company. Along with a timeline of implementation to produce a steady increase in revenue, stable for more consistent company growth.
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Sales Strategies?