PROVING YOUR SALES AND MARKETING SUCCESS
DATA & ANALYTICS
What is Data & Analytics?
Data and analytics refers to the process of using information gathering systems to enhance your team’s procedures and capabilities. This is commonly completed using some sort of data visualization tool or your company’s Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM) of choice.
A data visualization tool or CRM will use sales information collected during the sales cycle and produce visualized reports to help you not only track your progress through each stage of the sales funnel, but will also give you valuable tools like Lead Scoring to help you understand which leads are most likely to close.
Data & Analytics Statistics
Common Issues We See
- Companies collect a lot of different information during the sales process, but rarely use it to make actionable decisions.
- Some companies saw the need for a sales CRM, but after purchase, experienced issues during the implementation phase. Resulting in having a CRM, but the sales team rarely uses it.
- Companies will experience issues with tracking the wrong metrics or creating the wrong conclusions with the information they have gathered.
- Lastly, companies often lack a dedicated member of the team tracking analytics. Leaving the team to review data whenever they have a major issue.
6 Steps to Mastering Your
Data & Technology
In our latest e-book series, we begin outlining which items in your Data & Technology strategy can garner the most return on investment for you and your sales team.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Data & Technology
- Benchmarks to compare your answers with top US companies
- And pro tips to help you during execution.
The Project & The Team
Once we have reviewed as much data and analytics as possible, we will use that information to create a new action plan for growth. This can include rebuilding, removing, or constructing new sales processes to increase your bottom line.
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning more about Data & Analytics?