OPTIMIZING YOUR SALES PROCESS
Sales Technology Summary
In its basic form, these systems often take the form of a Customer Relationship Management tool or Marketing Automation Platform; however, as Software as a Service companies continue to grow and expand, there are a variety of tools for any issue your company may be experiencing.
For example, the sales technology landscape can be broken down into tools for prospecting, quality, closing, sales operations, sales retainment, and many more, all designed to help increase your company’s capabilities.
Common Issues We See
- Companies are unaware what technologies exist and how they can be used to increase their capabilities and efficiencies.
- Companies experience issues during the implementation phase of a new sales technology system. This often results in the tools not being used effectively, eventually losing buy-in from employees and management.
- Companies currently have an outdated sales system in place for their organization and assume the benefits of an updated system won’t outweigh the costs of switching.
- Companies see implementing a new sales technology system too daunting of a task and opt to do things how they have always been done.
6 Steps to Mastering Your
Data & Technology
In our latest e-book series, we begin outlining which items in your Data & Technology strategy can garner the most return on investment for you and your sales team.
In this e-book, you get:
- The 6 steps to Mastering Your Data & Technology
- Benchmarks to compare your answers with top US companies
- And pro tips to help you during execution.
The Project & The Team
If there is a system that is right for you, we will help you implement the new system, minimizing growth pains experienced throughout implementing the new sales technology. If we feel like there isn’t a system that makes sense for you, we will help you maximize the system you currently have in place.
Regardless, our goal is to maximize your company’s earnings and choose the technology that makes the most sense for you and your bottom line.
Client Solutions Manager:
Your client solutions manager is your dedicated consultant and your go-to-resource for any sales and marketing wants and needs you may have. They are the strategist that ensures your company’s goals and objectives are being met in accordance to your schedule and budget.
Additionally, if the project requires the use of one of our dedicated execution partners. They will manage these partners on your behalf to ensure they complete their contractual project within the given timeframe and with the highest level of quality.
Director of Strategy:
In addition to your Client Solutions Manager, there is a Director of Strategy that will be overviewing the project to ensure the project is exceeding your expectations. Additionally, they act as an expert for the Client Solutions Manager if specific issues require a third opinion.
Interested in learning how these systems can help you?